Danielle is a Functional Movement Coach. She uses her combined study of Yoga, Personal Training, Massage, and CranioSacral Therapy to adapt creative and holistic programs for each client she works with in real time. She has a sharp eye for preventing injury, a compassionate ability to relate to people moving out of inactivity and the right amount of motivation to help reach your goals.
Education & Certifications:
- MMA NASM – January 2016
- Foundation Training Certified– August 2014
- TRX Group & TRX Sports Medicine – Feb. 2014 & Jan. 2015
- NASM Personal Training – October 2013
- 300 hour YogaWorks Teacher Training – May 2013
- 16 hour YogaWorks PlayGrounds Teacher Training – November 2012
- 200 hour YogaWorks Teacher Training – June 2011
- 600 hour Mckinnon Massage Institute – June 2011
- Upledger Cranial 1 – December 2010
- 200 hour It’s Yoga Teacher Training – May 2008
- B.A. in Writing and Literature-Minor in Hatha Yoga from Naropa University- May 2006
Enjoy the site and Danielle’s blog posts about living life to the fullest.